• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I sent a pair back for a refund and as soon as I dropped it off at UPS, my money was back in my account. All I had to do was print the label and tape it to the original box.
Wow you had luck on your side.
I have to wait until they have received the package and inspected it.

So it appears I am going to be getting another Xeus not more discount codes! Either way I feel better about it all now like I’ve gotten my moneys worth if that’s the case…

The response…

“Thank you for contacting Oakley. I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with your orders.

However, the Xeus™_AG X Silver is limited edition, we are unable to apply the promo code to limited edition items.

Regarding the pair that has a creak, please reply to this email with the order number so that we can process a replacement.

We greatly appreciate your patience in this matter and hope to hear from you soon.

If you have any further inquiries, please respond to this email.

Again, thank you for contacting Oakley. Have a great day!

Best Regards,”

Welp, got my 30% code..even though my review/s got nixed every time I tried to submit it or a new one.

I'm surprised they didn't take the review down. Every time I've been even the slightest bit critical in a review they've taken them down and said they didn't meet guidelines.

wow. thats not right.
Our Canadian Oakley site doesn't even have reviews.

Latest Posts

Back