• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
My friend and I just broke down and bought a pair. We like them, and luckily ours came in prestine condition with no smudges or scratches.

Also tried to order another pair and the order immediately was canceled. I think they are sold our but you can still add to cart?

20220804_194357.jpg

Aaaaaaand they are gone.... Let the scalping begin 😂
Hope they do increase value now and after watching the last 14 move soooooo slow to sold out I am not sure about the actual numbers anymore. Whats your guess? 10,000 total?
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 12.36.23 PM.png

Aaaaaaand they are gone.... Let the scalping begin 😂
Hope they do increase value now and after watching the last 14 move soooooo slow to sold out I am not sure about the actual numbers anymore. Whats your guess? 10,000 total?
View attachment 985500
With all the QC issues and returns this is probably a real actual limited edition. I give it about 1500 legitimate Xues'. But yea they got 5000 back for some reason. Lol.

So they are showing up in stores now from other posts I've read. I wonder if they sent the ones out with all the smudges/issues like that and said clean them up and sell them. Or they probably cleaned them up and sent them there.

Mine came in with the bottom of one arm having some silver paint missing a bit. I sent them a long email about how these aren’t $470 pair and the quality control isn’t good at all and before Lux it was much better. They just replied with I’m sorry for your inconvenience and we are sending you a new set. Got them in the mail on Saturday. All is good. But never asked for me to return the other pair.
So how did that go down for you? They approved a replacement for me and then after almost two weeks I have heard nor received nothing? I just messaged them back with a WTF?

Latest Posts

Back