• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley XS Carbon w/ Prizm Maritime

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

For Sale is a Like New set of Oakley X Squared with Prizm Maritime lenses with original Box, Coin, and XS Xmetal Case. Everything is immaculate. Absolutely No damage or wear. Nosebridge is super tight! Lenses and Rubbers are new. This is an extra set that I kept on display. I swapped out the BLack Iridium lenses with the Prizm Maritime with intentions to wear them but never did. I can probably find the Black Iridium lenses if you'd rather have them but the Prizm Maritime lenses are MUCH MUCH better lenses. lol. I also have several extra sets of New lenses I'd be willing to sell for extra. If you dont like the Prizm Maritime and you'd rather buy with a different set of lenses I have we can work something out. Just check my other post on the exchange for available lenses.
If you have any questions or want more pictures feel free to PM me. Best offers welcome.

SOLD Shipped CONUS
Will ship to Canada but will have to get a shipping quote. I'm stuck on the east cost for a few days so it will probably be 9/17 before I can ship. Would be interested in a trade for a Plasma FIP XS set , Xmetal Ruby XS set, or R1. May consider other trades.

UPDATE: I was Just reminded that I have Juliet Earsocks installed in these pictures. I use the Juliet earsocks on all my XS I have displayed because the extra length protects the "LIP" on the earstem where they go from big to small. I've had pairs I've never worn have wear in these spots from rubbing on the stands while being moved around. Using the Juliet earsocks , which covers the "lip", fixed this Issue. Rest assured the XS earsocks will come installed when you buy them. Thanks!

20180907_000831.jpg

20180907_000847.jpg

20180907_000857.jpg

20180907_000912.jpg

20180907_000954.jpg

20180907_001050.jpg

20180907_001119.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Love the lenes

Username Hidden said:
Love the lenes
Thanks! Yea I've got another set in a Custom "Bone Plasma" XS I had made. I've been wearing them for the past 8 months lol. I don't really notice any eyestrain even on the brightest days, and they are awesome in "low light" conditions.

What donor?

Username Hidden said:
What donor?
Not sure. Would have to ask Chris Hardaway. Bought the lenses from him.

Username Hidden said:
Not sure. Would have to ask Chris Hardaway. Bought the lenses from him.
8.75 BC

Username Hidden said:
Yea the the base curve is 8.75. Thinking back I think he told me it was cut from a set of Straightlink lenses.

Welcome back Bro :)

:bump: