• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley XS PLASMA FIRE COMPLETE PRICE DROP!

U

Username Hidden

Recently purchased these from a member on here and wasn't quite in the shape I was hoping for . Bought for 380 selling for 360.00 (PRICE DROP 340.00) The frames are super tight the the rubbers are mint lenses are not oem but 9/10 look like custom cut lenses frame is 9/10. Missing the gaskets that I was told can be bought off ebay for 9.99. The set includes box coin and paper work hard case no MF bag 360.00 all included. Shipping outside of the US at buyers expense. Update will add a MF bag just not the OEM one.

IMG_4880.JPG

IMG_4885.JPG

IMG_4881.JPG

IMG_4882.JPG

IMG_4887.JPG

IMG_4883.JPG

IMG_4886.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
BUMP PRICE DROP 340.00 all included

@Aarron what was the condition issues you weren't happy with? They look great from photos.

Well I compared them to an OEM plasma fire nib and they are a little bit lighter in color so they looked refinished and there's a a few very small slight nicks on the frame but the finish is perfect over top of the nicks which also clued me in that they have been refinished and that wasn't stated in the ad that I bought them from.

Last edited:
@Aarron do you think the lenses are Oakley lenses?

Username Hidden said:
@Aarron do you think the lenses are Oakley lenses?
Honesty I can't tell they are OEM thick and they are polarized. If they are not oem they are of high quality.