• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley XX Metal (original Owner)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is also very to most antique items as we know it these x metals are going into that category.

Some people reacted to this post.
i wonder if the mona lisa would improve in value if clear it over with a high-tech supercool blacklight viewable watermark?

btw, i just bought an xx frame that I am about to put OEM rubbers and lenses on with no serial number. after all the parts are in place, I would have spent $400. conservatively speaking that is. i wonder how many people here will want to buy a non serialized refinished xx for $500? after all i would have to factor in packing/shipping and add the time it took to source and put together accurate parts. Maybe I should sell it for that and I can earn an additional moniker to "vulture"

Item was sold fair and square... No one wants to take advantage of a "noob" trying to move his item. Lucky and perfect timing Anyway good buy dragonboi...

Username Hidden said:
i wonder if the mona lisa would improve in value if clear it over with a high-tech supercool blacklight viewable watermark?

btw, i just bought an xx frame that I am about to put OEM rubbers and lenses on with no serial number. after all the parts are in place, I would have spent $400. conservatively speaking that is. i wonder how many people here will want to buy a non serialized refinished xx for $500? after all i would have to factor in packing/shipping and add the time it took to source and put together accurate parts. Maybe I should sell it for that and I can earn an additional moniker to "vulture"
Ur gonna sell it to me anyways ;)

ken the vulture! its inappropriate words to quote!

Username Hidden said:

IMO a vulture would be picking pairs off of dead people - all you did was get a good deal... :D

Username Hidden said:
Ur gonna sell it to me anyways ;)
Too late it's already sold to me

Status
Not open for further replies.