• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley XX Tio2 Are More Expensive Than Normal XX Or Plasma ?

Nectam

Oakley Beginner
This may be not true but WHY Oakley XX Tio2 are more expensive than Normal XX Xmetal ?
does any here knos or can pointme to know the relase order of the XX ? I think is very hard to find XXs and their replacements
I just dont knos if you know pleas share

Tnx all

Last edited by a moderator:
Because the xx Xmetal is the "common" pair out of all 4 made. Oreview has the release order of them, and the price that they are going for depends on many factors so they are not essentially more expensive.

a8ananas.jpg

Plasma finish orbitals and x metal nosebridge and stems

Holding value aside, I think the TiO2 is the best looking XX...

I have all 4 XX; for various reasons I only end up wearing the 3rd gen TiO2 or X-Metal finishes. The 24k are a little too blingy & fragile for regular wear, but they are sweet too...

Also, to answer your original question, the Plasma XX is the most expensive and rare of all the XX today. As I understand it, only one run of XX Plasma was made due to poor sales.

Pricing tends to go like this, from most to least expensive, assuming they're 1st gen complete with box coin etc:
1. XX Plasma ($600+... if you get the chance)
2. 24k ($475-$500+)
3. TiO2 ($450+)
4. X-Metal ($425+)

$'s off for missing box, coin, etc... and for later generations

Just one guy's two cents

I traded my badly shaped X-metal XX for a Juliet before..but still would like to know, are all plasma/ice iridium X-Metal XX have serials?

Holding value aside, I think the TiO2 is the best looking XX...

I have all 4 XX; for various reasons I only end up wearing the 3rd gen TiO2 or X-Metal finishes. The 24k are a little too blingy & fragile for regular wear, but they are sweet too...
So sell me ur plasmas! Lol

Back