• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Zero?

Hi, how are you
Hello, sir. Im well. Hope all is well with you.
I have a very old Oakley Zero 0.4 Sleet. Bought it in the late 90's. Wondering if there's anyone here still with those bad-ass Oakleys. I've seen members here sell theirs. Saw their pics. I was envious as mine needs restoration and repairs. Here's mine.
Oakley Zero 0.4 Sleet.jpg

Is that just dust on the lens? Looks in good condition otherwise.
Hello, sir.
It's dust. But the lenses are peeling and a lot of scratches at close-up. Looking for replacement lenses. Rubber nose piece needs replacement as well.
But looking into turning the old lenses into clear. Someone from another group page suggested to try to soak the lenses in Plax Mouthwash to make it a clear lens, maybe Plax will peel all the tint.

Yes - I do have a zero 0.6 Persimmon too. There are lots of options for colours. As long as they are availabke in goggle lenses or a jawbreaker lens donor for 0.4.... Could do a Prizm Lowlight Zero 0.4!

There are donor lense on Oakley.com right now. They are £42 for the lens. So it would come in at about £100 for the lens and you could use your own nosepiece and ear stems.

Yes - I do have a zero 0.6 Persimmon too. There are lots of options for colours. As long as they are availabke in goggle lenses or a jawbreaker lens donor for 0.4.... Could do a Prizm Lowlight Zero 0.4!

There are donor lense on Oakley.com right now. They are £42 for the lens. So it would come in at about £100 for the lens and you could use your own nosepiece and ear stems.
Wow, sir! thats great. ill message again to confirm. its a bit expensive for me.

Back