• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyForum 3.0

Just a couple things I have noticed in a few minutes. The color contrasts make the smaller print hard to read, would like some more color options and I think I liked about the old forum that I have not yet figure4d out how to change on here is the posts per page option. I had mine set before at the higest number so I wouldnt have to keep hitting the next page button all the time. I like some of the new features as well so its not all doom and gloom...lol just a couple observations.

To be honest, I'm not a big fan of the new format. I subscribe to the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" school of thought and found the previous version to be perfectly fine. But seeing as how there's probably no turning back, could we at least get rid of the serif fonts in the message bodies? Using a sans-serif font would be more consistent with the rest of the interface.

To be honest, I'm not a big fan of the new format. I subscribe to the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" school of thought and found the previous version to be perfectly fine. But seeing as how there's probably no turning back, could we at least get rid of the serif fonts in the message bodies? Using a non-serif font would be more consistent with the rest of the interface.
+1 on the if it ain't broke don't fix it......I personally would have been happier with an app dedicated to the OF. :)

Im trying the new OF 3.0 and reading some threads, sometimes I feel like im lost or something? probably because of the spacing between the messages and the signature looks a little bit close to each other and another thing that I noticed is the color contrast.

I think I like the old one or probably I need to get used to this OF 3.0 since we have no choice and there is no turning back

Latest Posts

Back