• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyForum 3.0

I could do with the page counter at the bottom being darker, and there being a better layout to how the posts are shown and separated, buttons boxed, etc.

For some reason the pictures in my thread show up as a question mark. When I click them they the image viewer thingy opens up and they look fine but why don't they show up normally like before? I see pictures in other people's threads seem fine though.

Is there a way to change how many posts you see in a page? I'm sure before I had it set to show 60 posts per page in a thread but now I'm only getting 10 posts a page which makes reading a bit stop start as I keep having to click on to the next page.

I've had a look in preferences but can't see anything that lets me change it

Thanks!

I am having issues with tapatalk. It keeps saying incorrect password. I will reenter it and it will work untill I lock my phine for a bit. After that it will not work unless I redo it again. Would this be a problem with the update or my app?

Must have been an app issue. It has been corrected and all is well.

Also I too can't find where to change number of posts per page. As well I can't edit my own posts anymore.

Back