• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyForum 3.0

I'm trying to leave feedback for a member, keep getting an error message "Selected thread is invalid. This error shouldn't occur, please refresh and try again."
Does this whatever thread i try and use, tried logging in and out, same thing... lil' help?

Ditto, and I liked the old system in the fact I could leave notes to myself about the transaction, here I can not. Made it easier to remember who I sold what and what got traded for what w/o having to post it up in a thread.

Is there a way to change how many posts you see in a page? I'm sure before I had it set to show 60 posts per page in a thread but now I'm only getting 10 posts a page which makes reading a bit stop start as I keep having to click on to the next page.

I've had a look in preferences but can't see anything that lets me change it

Thanks!

+1....about having more posts per page.

I'm trying to leave feedback for a member, keep getting an error message "Selected thread is invalid. This error shouldn't occur, please refresh and try again."
Does this whatever thread i try and use, tried logging in and out, same thing... lil' help?
This should be fixed now. Sorry about that.

Ditto, and I liked the old system in the fact I could leave notes to myself about the transaction, here I can not. Made it easier to remember who I sold what and what got traded for what w/o having to post it up in a thread.
If you go to your feedback, you will be able to see all of your feedback in addition to linking to the thread related to the thread, which should have details about the product and the transaction.

My sig pic is inverted!?

Fixed!

It seems OF 3.0 doesn't like 32bit png GFX with alpha background.

Old

New

Please click on both pics to see the difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
+3 on the Posts per Page. 100 would be the best, on both New Posts and Threads.

Also, why not vBulletin, the most loved and supported forum software out there? Other forum layouts are just weird when so many other forums use vB.

Does anyone have the 30 Trophy points for "Updated "Your Oakleys" in your profile."? Just looking around and I don't think I have seen it on anyone's profile. I'm not sure if this one is working or if there is a catch to it that I am not getting.

Does anyone have the 30 Trophy points for "Updated "Your Oakleys" in your profile."? Just looking around and I don't think I have seen it on anyone's profile. I'm not sure if this one is working or if there is a catch to it that I am not getting.

I'll look into this!

+3 on the Posts per Page. 100 would be the best, on both New Posts and Threads.

I'll look to see if there is a way for everybody to choose the amount of posts per page!

Has anyone else had problems on tap talk everything I try to view it says I can't view or don't have access?

Latest Posts

Back