• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyForum 3.0

Ya I can't even view messages or anything, just thought I would see make sure I was not the only one

Has anyone else had problems on tap talk everything I try to view it says I can't view or don't have access?

Are you unit the original tapatalk or 2.0? I was having trouble with the original, the I removed OF from my account and re added it. No more problems...

I've unchecked the box for receiving email notifications of alerts, but im still getting an email everytime someone posts in a thread im following, have i missed something?

any way to stop this frekin pop up crap from displaying every damn time I move around the site on my iphone??? it's pissing me off stupid app popup

Does anyone have the 30 Trophy points for "Updated "Your Oakleys" in your profile."? Just looking around and I don't think I have seen it on anyone's profile. I'm not sure if this one is working or if there is a catch to it that I am not getting.
I noticed some have gotten the points now for this but I still don't. I had this information already filled out on the old version of the board before the update and I went back and updated the list to add a few recent acquisitions, but I don't get any points once I save the updated changes. I'm guessing it you only get the points awarded if you never had anything listed before.

Back