• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyForum Logo- VOTE

What should we do with the OF logo..

• Total voters
I would also perhaps vote to keep the logo simple, just have the O and 'Oakley Forum', and get rid of the tagline "community for oakley lovers" - which makes us sound a bit like swinging sunglass-wearing wife-swappers.
Like instead of car keys we all throw a pair of our glasses onto the table at the start of a night out or something.

Keep it simple. It's the Oakley Forum. It's got sunglasses written all over it. It doesn't need a tagline.

I would also perhaps vote to keep the logo simple, just have the O and 'Oakley Forum', and get rid of the tagline "community for oakley lovers" - which makes us sound a bit like swinging sunglass-wearing wife-swappers.
Like instead of car keys we all throw a pair of our glasses onto the table at the start of a night out or something.

Keep it simple. It's the Oakley Forum. It's got sunglasses written all over it. It doesn't need a tagline.

LMFAO!!!!!! I don't know if I'd be happier calling myself an Oakley Fanatic or a wife swapper!!!!!!! I think I'd be really happy to call myself both!!!!! LMAO!!!

Edit: I think the tag line is a good thing, but there are tons of folks that love Oakleys, I'd like to see us set ourselves apart from the "lovers" of oakley. But that's just me.

I like this thread a lot, I've been meaning to play around with the logo a little bit, just have been busy, I'm going to play around with the idea of taking out the tagline, anyone have any ideas for a new tagline? Not for the logo just in general, like what shows up on google, on the Facebook page etc.

I like this thread a lot, I've been meaning to play around with the logo a little bit, just have been busy, I'm going to play around with the idea of taking out the tagline, anyone have any ideas for a new tagline? Not for the logo just in general, like what shows up on google, on the Facebook page etc.

How about "For Oakley Lovers everywhere"................LOL...................I don't know, does it need a tagline? as most people type in Oakley when searching don't they.

This is just a thought, but if ya think about the types of people we have on here, most of us are Oakley nuts!! Almost all of us have 100 plus pair (some double that), and the ones that don't are very close, and we all know our Oakleys. To most of us collecting oakleys isn't just a hobby. It's something we take great pride in. Granted there are going to hopefully be tons of members that aren't as crazy about collecting as some of us are, but the vast majority of us on here are walking talking Oakley robots!!! There are tons of people in the world that love oakleys, but very few, IMHO, that take it to the extreme like we do. So, like I said, I'd love to see a tag line that kinda points out that the forum consists of many oakley lovers and a hoard of Oakley freaks and extremist!! But that's just me throwing my 2 cents in lol

Latest Posts

Back