• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleyforum Meet Up At The Oakley HQ???

stevan5150

Oakley Expert
Hey guys as you all know I am going to California for vacation in June, and i am making a 1st time stop to the Oakley HQ on JUNE 7th which is a thursday. I know alot of you guys live in that area or is at least a few hours away (DOC CHOP, SpliceD) and i know that BATWOLF is wanting to head that way in June. I just thought it would be cool to do a huge meetup that day and maybe take some group pics and visit with each other. Yes i know that most people here have been and it isn't that exciting, but it mostly for the experience of meeting people of the forum in our promised land lol. I think it would be a lot of fun guys, lets make it happen!!!

I would love to meet up, but Thursday is a bit tough as i have work until 5pm and traffic going down that way at that time is a pain. Friday or Saturday would've worked better for me, but i know you're here on vacation and timing for you is a bit of an issue as well. I'll try to see what i can do, but i can't promise anything :)

SpliceD said:
I would love to meet up, but Thursday is a bit tough as i have work until 5pm and traffic going down that way at that time is a pain. Friday or Saturday would've worked better for me, but i know you're here on vacation and timing for you is a bit of an issue as well. I'll try to see what i can do, but i can't promise anything :)

Cool man let me know

I live in Dan Diego just a couple of hours from HQ I'll Love to meet up with you guys up there I'll move my schedule around see what we
Can do, I'll let you guys know

Hey guys as you all know I am going to California for vacation in June, and i am making a 1st time stop to the Oakley HQ on JUNE 7th which is a thursday. I know alot of you guys live in that area or is at least a few hours away (DOC CHOP, SpliceD) and i know that BATWOLF is wanting to head that way in June. I just thought it would be cool to do a huge meetup that day and maybe take some group pics and visit with each other. Yes i know that most people here have been and it isn't that exciting, but it mostly for the experience of meeting people of the forum in our promised land lol. I think it would be a lot of fun guys, lets make it happen!!!

Hmmm, what day of the week is that? Maybe...

Back