• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleynerd's N° 3000 yeeha

Holy cow you need a warehouse to store all those bags!! nice collection and congrats on the 3,000 wow!!

So what exactly do you do for a job where you need so many bags or can afford all these bags?

dude... thats a hell lot of bags!! u must live in a warehouse!! :p

damn... my wife will be jealous... :p

so, for 4000th post... it'll be your shoes collection!! HAHA!!

oakleynerd congratulations on the 3,000 club. OakleyForum should have a all-time record holder award, oakleynerd with his posts. :) My dream is to get 2,000 posts very soon. :D I can't believe how many Oakley bags you have man, i am in awe. Just incredible. :) We all appreciate your hard work and endless amount of time you invest to keep this forum going smoothly, and of course all your helpful information with our questions! Your awesome man! we couldn't keep this place running well without you. PROPS TO YOU!

dude... thats a hell lot of bags!! u must live in a warehouse!! :p

damn... my wife will be jealous... :p

so, for 4000th post... it'll be your shoes collection!! HAHA!!
or, how about his favorite limited edition Oakley items! watches, sunglasses, etc. That'd be awesome.

thanks to all of you!!!
@jk-27
i work hard and i'm addicted more than 12 years now :eek:))

@s-works
will see what's coming next on the 4000th post - don't know yet

@yoshi1984
i have more bags than that! can't wait to see your post for the 2000 - thank you for the kind words!

@Batwolf
the original Hardshell is my all time favorite!!! that's why i have two from these :eek:)

@Uluahunter
you are damn right - for every occassion the right bag . . .

Back