• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys along side the other obsessions

I gotta be the odd-man-out; my other obsessions are collecting videogames and toys...neither of which are useful. I collect G-shock watches too...so I guess that"s sort of useful.

Love the G-shock line! Have several myself. I am almost always wearing my Japanese edition Frogman.

Yeah, they are both autos, and they used to be illegal to carry, but the laws have changed. Not illegal anymore.

Sweet! Didn't realize the law changed a couple of years ago - last time I looked was when I was checking to see if my assisted-opening EDC was legal to carry; that must have been right before it changed...

Though apparently there still are the restrictions (to carry at least) that it can't be a dagger, dirk, or stiletto, or have a blade longer than 5.5"...

Sweet! Didn't realize the law changed a couple of years ago - last time I looked was when I was checking to see if my assisted-opening EDC was legal to carry; that must have been right before it changed...

Though apparently there still are the restrictions (to carry at least) that it can't be a dagger, dirk, or stiletto, or have a blade longer than 5.5"...

That is correct, sir. However, I've always carried them.

One other obesisession in the past.....

image.jpg

Criminals don't abide by the law. Why should I? Oh I'm sorry Mr. Home Invader you appear to be carrying a concealed weapon. May I see your permit? Oh you don't have one well in that case...Blam! Woops, My shotgun appears to have discharged in your abdominal cavity. Kindly pick up the pieces of your torso on the wall behind you and leave! NEXT!!!

image.jpg

Above: Oakley Romeo 1 shown with Microtech Halo III, Omega SMP 300.
image.jpg

Above: Oakley XMXX pictured with Microtech Custom Microholics Toodon

image.jpg

image.jpg

Above: Oakley XS with Microtech Custom Tachyon III in Black Stonewashed DLC

image.jpg

Above: Oakley Mars shown with Microtech Custom Damascus Mini UMS

Very nice.

Do you know which metals were used for the Damascus?

I'm not completely certain, but I believe this is a Devin Thomas pattern. Here's some of what he uses.

Frequently Asked Questions

I love Damascus as much as anyone, but u haven't lived until you've seen some mosaic damascus. Unfortunately, I do not own any of those patterns, but you have to do a quick search to see what I'm talking about.

Back