• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys along side the other obsessions

Mmmmmm so many purty guns and gear up in here. Here are some from my gun hobby - two of my favorite "black guns". Top is one I built several years ago and needs to undergo some changes. The bottom I built for my father this past Christmas. Now he needs to take the plunge into getting some NV gear to use the DBAL.

My next build will be a suppressor-ready SBR.

Happy shooting fellas!

1E0A0019-4C36-44E3-B31F-174AA262A03B_zpsajwib0fx.jpg

20150910_185041.jpg
20150910_174948.jpg
20150910_174940.jpg
20150910_164545.jpg

Didn't even think about this ...

Taurus 740 SLIM .40 - Hate it. First striker-fire I have ever had &/or fired. Ugh. Give me a DA/SA hammer any day.

S&W Model 36 "Chief's Special" .38 Snub Nickel Plated ... - willed to me by my father, first time I have shot it was last week with these photos ... - Pretty nice piece.

First 5 shots of the Snub .38 ... trying for all head shots. First shot, can't be seen, but would have knocked off "his" fedora, if he was wearing one, next four were not a grouping, but they were all in the head ... the ear is considered the head, right?!

Colt 25 ACP Automatic - Willed to me as well ... Love this little belly gun to death! It is an early- to mid-70s version, ... a real Colt, not one of the cheap Astra's Colt contracted to be made in Spain - Serial begins with "OD". I need to get it to Colt for an old firing pin recall they had, & still honor to this day.

Maybe the others at a later date.

Latest Posts

Back