• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys at 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang

Anyone know if they did safehouse custom builds for athletes this time? It looks to me like they just gave everyone Harmony Fade frames with their choice of lens, since we haven't seen much variety this time around...but I'm hoping someone in the know can shed some light.

Also, I love seeing the athletes who are rocking the green frames from the Sochi games, although I've only seen a hand full out there.

The Norwegian cross country skier Johannes Klaebo has an amazing pair of all pink Jawbreakers. I want those so bad. They've had a pink jaw available in OCP for a while, but I've never seen a pink frame to go with it.

View attachment 434075

It seems those are Optiek Van Gorp sourced custom ones judging from this IG post.

20180225_055834.png

Skjermbilde 2018-02-21 kl. 18.41.16.png

Until I looked closer I thought he had an unreleased harmony fade radarlock.

I didn’t watch the Olympics so I appreciate those posting pics.

It sure it nice to see Pro M Frames being worn after them being discontinued. I’m sure we would see a lot more of them if not for the sponsorships and Oakley making them sport the current lineup.

It seems those are Optiek Van Gorp sourced custom ones judging from this IG post.

View attachment 438863

Judging from one of their recent comments on that post it seems they were not the ones who made the original pair. Rather they saw it in the Olympics coverage and made an identical one for a client.

Back