• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley's at Work

michaelpule

Oakley Expert
How do you use/store your Oakley's at work?
I work in an office so I just bought an extra X-Metal stand to hold them at work

y8a6ugam.jpg

There is a blue crawdad in the tank.
uvubudub.jpg

My two M Frames that are dedicated safety glasses float around my desk. They have cases in the drawer, but I use them so often they rarely get put away.

Any sunglasses usually stay in the car since I'm in before the sun is up. If I do have any they just hang out on the desk, tucked away where no one will set something on them.

I have a pair of mine in the truck when I set off in the morning at 5:30 am. That coffee doesn't brew itself ya know... Unfortunately I don't have an awesome opportunity to wear them at work. But I do come prepared

My work is mostly my home office so they are sitting in my bag waiting for me to leave and put them on ;)

My two M Frames that are dedicated safety glasses float around my desk. They have cases in the drawer, but I use them so often they rarely get put away.

Any sunglasses usually stay in the car since I'm in before the sun is up. If I do have any they just hang out on the desk, tucked away where no one will set something on them.

Twins, except I only have one pair at work.

Mine are always locked away in a drawer and only used after work. I work in a workshop environment, and there's always fiberglass dust, paints, solvents, and all other sorts of nasty chemicals around. So there's no way I would use them at work; they would be destroyed in a week flat!

Back