• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley's coming out in 2011

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Hey I was just on the Oakley Site, and saw a bunch of new Oakley's which say coming soon, so I figured I would see what everyone thinks of the new glasses.

Oakley Plantiff: It seems like a pretty cool design

Oakley Ducatti Scalpel: I am not a big fan of these, they look very thick to me, but we'll see when they come out

Oakley Ducati X-Squared: These are my favorite of the three, love the colors, love the design, don't love the price tag but that's life.

Oakley Jury's: Seem cool, I already made a post about these but figured I would throw them in here because they are coming out in 2011.

So What do you guys think of these? and if you know any others coming out post the info on them!

4d40aeb115e88.jpg

Last edited:
The Plaintiffs look sick! I totally can't wait for them to come out. Same with the Ducati X-Squared. Sucks that they take forever to come out in the stores. Can't wait to get my hands on them once they do though

I know for a fact that the Ducati scalpels are not new because I got a pair of them almost a year ago haha

thedubs54 said:
I know for a fact that the Ducati scalpels are not new because I got a pair of them almost a year ago haha
Thats what I was thinking too. We have them in my store. Nothing new there haha. Opps on Oakley there

Well your right they did have a Ducati scalpel, but it was the Casey Stoner edition. Casey Stoner was etched into the lens. on the new pair beinf released just "Ducati" is being etched on the lens

Sorry but i hate the new plaintiff, yuck!! Just my opinion though.

I am interested in the new robert williams artist series coming spring 2011.

Yeh the fast jackets seem awesome, can't wait to see them in person. :D

Back