• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys For Big Heads

Which glasses for big head

• Batwolf

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Oil rig

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Antix

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Fuel cell

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Flak jacket

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
Don't sleep on the Big Taco or the Offshoot. They are the largest frames besides the Eyepatch 2. I wear a size 8 hat, so I can say that my head is big lol

Last edited:
I enjoy the Ten quite a bit. One of Oakley's biggest pairs.
My input from selling to thousands of people with big heads is the Ten is quite big but the largest pair Oakley has ever made (size of lens) is the new Big Taco (hence the name even).

Oakley Big Taco | Official Oakley Store

Watched a whole training video on it. This pair is meant for big headed people. Check out the Big Taco and see if you like the looks. I have a few in stock so I can tell you personally it wraps nice and looks very good. The Ten mentioned by Rustpot are close as well but more aggressive. Ten is discontinued but retailers can still order a few pairs and you may even find them at the Vault for cheaper. Big Taco is a sure bet for a big head, guaranteed.

5011c4e68ed17.jpg

Oh another thing, definitely do not go Fuel Cell. The Fuel Cell is actually VERY narrow. The Fuel Cell has a larger front but the temples are very narrow (space/distance between you ears) while the Gascan for instance (the older brother to the Fuel Cell) is smaller from the front but MUCH wider than the Fuel Cell.

Oh another thing, definitely do not go Fuel Cell. The Fuel Cell is actually VERY narrow. The Fuel Cell has a larger front but the temples are very narrow (space/distance between you ears) while the Gascan for instance (the older brother to the Fuel Cell) is smaller from the front but MUCH wider than the Fuel Cell.
The Fuel Cell does pinch a bit more in the back of the earstems than other frames like the Jackets, Antix/Hijinx, & Eyepatch 2, but it isn't necessarily uncomfortable for me as a big-headed guy. I own 3 pair and am comfortable driving 2 hours a day with them on.

I think they've already all been listed, but I have the same problem with Batwolf's.

Offshoot if you want a shield lens, Eyepatch 2 if you don't.

My input from selling to thousands of people with big heads is the Ten is quite big but the largest pair Oakley has ever made (size of lens) is the new Big Taco (hence the name even).

Oakley Big Taco | Official Oakley Store

Watched a whole training video on it. This pair is meant for big headed people. Check out the Big Taco and see if you like the looks. I have a few in stock so I can tell you personally it wraps nice and looks very good. The Ten mentioned by Rustpot are close as well but more aggressive. Ten is discontinued but retailers can still order a few pairs and you may even find them at the Vault for cheaper. Big Taco is a sure bet for a big head, guaranteed.
Yeah, the Taco is technically the biggest 2-lens pair... but gluh.

I rephrase my submission - the Ten (from the 2000's era) is the biggest pair that isn't Square O or sports-specific.

Ain't none of these frames got nothin on the Slash, but that's another story.

Latest Posts

Back