• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys For Big Heads

Which glasses for big head

• Batwolf

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Oil rig

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Antix

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Fuel cell

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Flak jacket

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
I have a pretty big head. Hijinx, eyepatch 1 (don't own any 2's), big taco,m frame's. These frames fit me really well.
Examples
mapajazy.jpg

4a2u4asy.jpg

abu9edeq.jpg

Thanks for the comparison pics. I'm new here and wanted to ask what Oakley's for my big head (size 8 hat) but figured I'd find lots of good info on a search. I love my Pit Bulls but have been thinking about trying a pair of Big Taco's.

The splinter has a great hinge system on it for larger heads very comfortable wire frame slightly larger lens than most wore frames also. The carbon blade also works well for frames that I didn't notice being mentioned.

When I was younger and thinner, the old (1999) Straight Jacket's fit perfect. Juliet's were wide enough, but the lenses were not tall enough. The Double X's ended up being my perfect fit in the X Metal line. I almost bought a pair of Over The Top's, but when I tried them on, they were not big enough and put a lot of pressure on the back of my head. Fast forward a bit and The Antix fit me great, but then they discontinued them. Now a days The Turbine and Turbine Rotor fit me well enough to where I am not scared of breaking the frames.

Latest Posts

Back