• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys for cyclesport?

BikerDood

Oakley Beginner
Hey y'all just wanted to post a pic and see if others are using their Oakleys for cycling? Check these from The Tour de France earlier in the year.

BernalOakley.jpg

TeeBo.jpg

Hiya. Yes I do. 😀 I have a few different frames, (Pro) Mframes, new Racing Jackets, Jawbone, Radarlock and a Split Jaclet I all use regularly.

Oh and these as well. 😀 (links to Dutch articles, but I assume you're a Flandrien):

Old skool Oakley Racing Jacket: volledig gerestaureerd... in Velozine kleuren! - Velozine

How 'bout you?

I love those OverTheTop frames, really takes me back! I am currently down to my old pair of Acid green Frogskins. I had some favorite Anti-Freeze Radars in the past when working at bicycle shop but lost them to gnarly crashes unfortunately. Definitely looking into that Rx insert for a next pair of Oakleys, I love that updated m-frame look of the Radars. I had the EyeJackets for years and a few pairs of Zeros I wish they would bring back of course. Nothing beats a nice weird pair of Oakleys on the bike ride!

I love those OverTheTop frames, really takes me back! I am currently down to my old pair of Acid green Frogskins. I had some favorite Anti-Freeze Radars in the past when working at bicycle shop but lost them to gnarly crashes unfortunately. Definitely looking into that Rx insert for a next pair of Oakleys, I love that updated m-frame look of the Radars. I had the EyeJackets for years and a few pairs of Zeros I wish they would bring back of course. Nothing beats a nice weird pair of Oakleys on the bike ride!
Your looking for the ess u-rx insert, works very well for me at least

Latest Posts

Back