• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys for cyclesport?

1gen-2gen Racing jackets and PRO M frames is my daily menu ..
but...
looking at this new shades for 2021....

1603788520224.png

I usually use field jackets. I mix in j-bones and breakers. Do you notice a grip difference between full and half frame sunglasses?
No I don't. The only thing I notice is that my frameless EV Zero Path tends to lose grip on rough downhills. 55 cm head circumference.

I used jawbreakers for a while. I like the smaller lenses. They work better under my helmet.
Don't have experience with jawbreakers, but these big frames like Jawbreaker and Sutro can get stuck between helmet and nose... pressing down on your nose. Very, very uncomfortable.. Had exactly this problem when reviewing a big ass 100% Hypercraft, recently.

The jawbreaker is plenty big. That's the reason I switched over to the flak. I might try switching over to my goggles for the winter though. With the temps starting to drop they might help keep the face warm.

On a side note, I ride about zero miles on the road. It is all woods for me.

Very good! . It feels lighter than you'd expect, judging by the 35% VLT.

It had loads of contrast, enhances the grens and browns... and makes the weather seem better than it actually is. Highly recommended!

Note: Trail is Orange. Trail Torch is rosey and has less contrast. l do not like it.

Last edited:
I usually wear my Racing Jackets when mountain biking, and Sutro for gravel or road biking. I like the sutro becasue they are really light. With they had grips on the stems though.

a818cf67f42d204e8b0d780ab9207c45.jpg

Latest Posts

Back