• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley's For Girlfriend

music_man185

Oakley Beginner
since my first oakley purchase at the start of this year, my purchase has turned into an addiction. my girlfriend has had to hear me talk about oakley's more times than she would like. lol. but now, after hearing how great they are, she's ready to try a pair for herself. she has never had a pair of nice sunglasses. always the $10 cheapo's. we dont have a local oakley store, so its very hard to see frames in person and try them on. i would like some recommendations for women's oakleys. she has a small face, so that may be an issue. but on the other hand, i've always said women can pull of larger sized glasses better than men. in fact, i find the larger styles to be attractive sometimes. anyway, if any of your wives/girlfriends own oakley's and can share feedback or recommendations, it would be appreciated. pictures would be even better.

based on oakley.com, we like the disclosure, encounter, necessity, immerse, forsake, ravishing, dart and possibly restless and hinder. but as i said earlier, size and fit for a small face may be an issue with some of those. i've also thought that the antix would look good on a woman.

not sure what the oil rig would look like on a woman. especially with a small face. i would have to see that first

backcountry.com has the gretchen bleiler signature series correspondant's i know that's not on your list of preferred frames but it'd be cool if she's into her or snowboarding. :D

6pm.com has a pretty impressive sale on women's Oakleys today. If you see MPH - It stands for the "Mister Potato Head" version. That would be made up from combos of parts from Oakley. This is not a bad thing, just means they were never available from Oakley in that combo.

Jupiter, Zero, Gascans. (Gascans are very popular with women), Disguise is pretty popular as well, The Dart looks pretty cool, Miss Conduct is a good choice as well.

Any of these would be good. Depending on what style she likes. Most of these designs are pretty conservative so there's a pretty high chance she'll love them.

just checked out 6pm.com (never been there before), and i think the oakley trouble looks nice. but in the video, they look HUMONGOUS!

my girlfriend and i both like the darts very much. they are however one of the more expensive ones. what size face would you say the dart fits?

Back