• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys For My Wife

wilkie18

Oakley Expert
Maine
Hi guys I am new to this site and I am looking for a great pair of sunglasses that are not just a plain color for my wife. She does not like the big girl glasses. Right now she has a pair of fives squared. I just got my hands on some Will Barras Montefrio and they did not look good on her so back to the square one. I was thinking the that gascan, or twitch were good frame choices. Does anyone have any good ideas for me. I can't afford much right now. I am also to new on this site to post anything about selling or trading so just ideas for now.

Thanks everyone

What about the safe way of frogskins (Lx) or Holbrook which are unisex frames.Gascan is sure more masculine.

I guess she like the more masculine frames she isnt a fan of round stuff and she has a really small face she is only 5'2 105lbs

Yeah I think I am going to have to make a trip to the vault today and look at some because I don't think she will want a lens that is bigger then the gascan lens. I thought maube the jupiter squared just needs to have narrow arms or asian fit maybe

The other problem is i need to unload these will barras montefrios i got in order to afford a pair and i am not sure how to do that I think I got a good deal on them? So I would be willing to get rid of them for what I paid

atty_65 said:
restless looks great to women

What he said. Got two restless for the wifey. She is 4'11"and 3/4th (don't forget the 3/4th) and 97 pounds. They look awesome on her. Only problem of the restless are that the screws get lost all of a sudden, especially on the inside orbitals. Also got her a woodgrain jupiter squared, jupiter clear violet, caia koopman ravishing (which she loves to death) and a jupiter squared polished jade....all look awesome on her...

Latest Posts

Back