• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys for RXs

ChinoTJ

I should Work at Oakley
Tijuana BC Mexico
Hi OF i been thinking of replacing my RX frames, they are not Oakleys, i got them before i joined the forum last year, i prefer not to say whath brand they are as its not much apreciated here, but they are from the Luxotica family :D

I already got 2 frames and i want to ask for input or opinions to decide what frame to make it RX, the first One is a Matte Black Latch Asia Fit, i liked the shape of them and they are light enough to use them as daily RX wearers they are somehow similar to the ones i am using right now and being a Black Frame they go whith everything.

The 2nd pair is a Tailhook Lead metal wire that i got today for a good price, my 1st question would be if this frame can be maked RX, i liked the size of them and they super light.

@Chris A Hardaway whath do you think ??

Here is some pictures of the frames
20200829_103050.jpg
20200829_103027.jpg

Pretty sure we can Rx latch. But the tailhook I cannot. Not can Oakley. I don't know if they ever could?

Does anyone know if tailhook was rx-able?

I hope that helps. If you want to do the latch, I'll have to check if latch AF is doable by Oakley.

Back