• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys In The Wild - Celebs, TV, Sports, Etc

Here is The Man in his C Six!!!

LanceCSix.jpg

Seeing all these girls wearing the Jupiter Camo Frogskins is making me re-think wearing them haha. Might have to retire them to display only. I'd love to get some goldbrooks for a good price ;)

Some random model chick

wandering-eye-77.jpg

Weird how a lot of ladies have been seen in Jupiter Camo's lately. I wouldn't say it's a particularly feminine frame colour, you'd have thought they'd have gone for Polished White or Purple/Clear fade more.

What can I say . . . . Ive started a trend! :laugh:

Some random model chick

wandering-eye-77.jpg

Weird how a lot of ladies have been seen in Jupiter Camo's lately. I wouldn't say it's a particularly feminine frame colour, you'd have thought they'd have gone for Polished White or Purple/Clear fade more.

So you're saying more then half of the Frogskins in my collection are girly? What man can't pull off the Matte Red, Purple Clear Fade, Matte Turqoise or Pink Iridium Blacklights ;oP

Has anyone ever seen just a random person wearing a pair of rarer oaks? I've never seen anyone with something special on. Just gascans and oil rigs.

Back