• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys In The Wild - Celebs, TV, Sports, Etc

He wore both in the doc. '97 championship celebration he was wearing a pair of red sock 4digit R1s (hence the Jordan Romeo). '98 championship celebration, Pip was wearing Gen1 Ti/gold R1s. Jordan wore Leather Mars with Gold (definitely Jordan Mars as he was on the box).

Yeah Rodman was wearing everything from OG Straight Jackets to Racing Jackets, saw an EJ on him at one point. Pretty sure I saw a shot of him with some zeros as well. He seemed to like the Jacket line before he started wearing girl fashion frames. But hey it's Rodman.
Was Pippen wearing Pennys or Romeo's? I couln't tell but they looked awesome.

Thanks ;)

And @mfarmer06, here is a pic of the specific colorway. Gen1 Titanium finish was far superior to the plasma-esque gen2 finish. Felt compelled to wear mine yesterday after watching the documentary.

20200519_165802.jpg

Saw the Movie Bacurau last night. Weird movie, nut I like that. :) Westerny/artousy/protesty/horrorish, about a small Brazilian town which is "sold" to a gang of people killing for pleasure.

Three of the 'hunters' are wearing Oakley's: One wears eyeglasses, Jonny Mars wears an XX X-metal on his cap very conspicuously for 90% of his screen time...

bacurau jonny mars.JPG

...and Brian Townes wears a Mars. Udo Kiers - as allways - just wears his Udo Kiers face. :cool-33:
Brian-Townes_Udo-Kier_-Ph.-Victor-Juca.jpg

p.s.: they're even mentioned in the credits, so they're not "Brazilian X-Metals":-D

Last edited:
D4BC03D9-8F54-4C08-BB7D-A052A5CB1AE6.png
560B0062-8055-48C0-B356-CDB689560287.png

Not a movie but, an ad came up on Facecrook. Promo video for the Shark electric skateboard. There’s a mega tower in the corner of the room at the 3:45 mark.

Back