• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys lost to the river :(

EBoyns2

Oakley Beginner
I'm a rower and this morning I knocked my XX Twenty Electric Blue Oakleys off my head and into the river. :( They are now sitting at the bottom of the Thames.

I loved them. I am so gutted. I've had them for 10 years and love everything about them.

Anyone got any advice on how to get another pair?

They were like this: imageuploadedbytapatalk1410219343-676517-jpg.103918.jpg

Emma

I'm very sorry for your loss. I lost my very first pair on a rafting trip many years ago. You were in possession of your much longer so I'm sure your loss is hitting you harder.

Once you gain access to the Trading/Buying forums there are plenty of collectors that sell parts of their collection from time to time. I can't recall seeing your style and color but that's not to say they won't show up. You can even post a "wanting to buy" thread with your requirements and you might be able to "nudge" someone who's been thinking about selling to sell to you.

I'm very sorry for your loss. I lost my very first pair on a rafting trip many years ago. You were in possession of your much longer so I'm sure your loss is hitting you harder.

Once you gain access to the Trading/Buying forums there are plenty of collectors that sell parts of their collection from time to time. I can't recall seeing your style and color but that's not to say they won't show up. You can even post a "wanting to buy" thread with your requirements and you might be able to "nudge" someone who's been thinking about selling to sell to you.
How do you 'gain' access?

Sorry to go off topic but how is it "Eboyns" just joined has 2 posts and has 30 trophy points. I have 52 posts and only 8 points? To be perfectly honest I don't care I'm just curious.

Plus I gave you 10,000 points just a few posts ago. Shouldn't that count for something? ;)
FB account linked to forum gives 30

Back