• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys Made In USA

Your right Rustpot, I apologize for generalizing like that. You are also right that we are all frustrated. I just don't know how complaining will do any good. Just let your dollars and spending habits do the talking.
It wasn't directed at you, just at people in general over the last few months making remarks.

That's awesome! I might have to see if I can get one of those.
I highly recommend them. Pick up a pair next time you're in town. A few stores online carry them, but I've never seen a pair come up for sale on eBay or the exchange section; so you'll probably have to shell out close to MSRP for these bad boys.

Too bad they are Asian Fit. I assume they're flatter than the traditional Flak Jacket?

Any pics?
Pix later today (hopefully). I'm not 100% positive, but once you switch out the nosepads for the smaller size (included), I believe they're exactly the same frame as the standard fit Flak. I swapped lenses between Asian and Standard fit without any issues.

The best way to figure it out would be to look at the manufacturer date on the package, then from there we could trace when frames were starting to be made in China.

Back