• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys & Motorcycles

Monkey

Oakley Enthusiast
Earth
Hey guys!
So I'm in the process of completing my motorcycle licence this year and was wondering what your opinions are for eye-wear when riding my bike.
I'm getting a cruiser class bike with just a standard helmet (not a full face one). I'm thinking of getting the Black Oakley "Wind Jacket" as my eye wear (I need to get them into prescription also). What do you guys think?

Honestly I think you hit it dead on. The Wind Jackets are perfect for an open faced helmet I believe.

I don't ride a cruiser and always wear a full face with zero room for anything under it so I've got zero experience with open faced helmets.

off road helmet with oakley goggles. :)

supermoto style.

otherwise, my fives were always nice.... but going fast, nothing beats the visor of a good helmet.

i have had really good luck with polarized Gascans for keeping wind and debris out of my eyes. They brighten up the view a bit too.
Tim

Your options really depend on what kind of windscreen, if any, you'll have on the bike. If you have a full screen you can get away with almost anything as wind won't be as much of an issue. Otherwise I'd say Wind Jacket.

I have used Hijinx and Antix when wearing my half helmet. They both provide plenty of eye coverage and mitigate the wind that may seep behind the frame.

Latest Posts

Back