• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys on Amazon

tyroper1

Oakley Beginner
Does anyone know how to tell if Oakleys on Amazon are legit? I found a super deal on some but not sure if they are knock offs.

I usually check who it’s shipped by and their feedback. I’ve bought a couple Oakley items off there with no issues.
Does anyone know how to tell if Oakleys on Amazon are legit? I found a super deal on some but not sure if they are knock offs.
Which model are they? I had issues with 2 different Sellers posting fakes of the Triggerman frame on Ebay. They are getting difficult to tell unless you know what to look for! I had a hard time convincing the Seller who had been selling Oakey for years.

Which model are they? I had issues with 2 different Sellers posting fakes of the Triggerman frame on Ebay. They are getting difficult to tell unless you know what to look for! I had a hard time convincing the Seller who had been selling Oakey for years.
They are the split shots. Sold from black flag outfitters. They say they are an authorized dealer and they are returnable. So I guess I’m going to take a chance and ask for y’all’s guidance if they are real. If they aren’t back they go.

had a transactions with them previously and they are reliable seller. nice thing with Amazon is you can return them for free within 30 days so win win situations. is this the one you checked?

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 5.58.39 PM.png

had a transactions with them previously and they are reliable seller. nice thing with Amazon is you can return them for free within 30 days so win win situations. is this the one you checked?

View attachment 888358
Yep that’s the ones I ordered. I am curious on what lenses are going to come with them. It says deep water up top but maritime in the description

I have ordered and have no problem with the glasses. I would never order a collector pair ( or when you care about the quality of the box). sometimes they ship the glasses in nothing more than a padded envelope and when they are delivered the box is pretty beat up.

I have ordered and have no problem with the glasses. I would never order a collector pair ( or when you care about the quality of the box). sometimes they ship the glasses in nothing more than a padded envelope and when they are delivered the box is pretty beat up.
I am thinking of getting one also but is this better than the field jacket for everyday use? the field jacket I am looking at has the prism sapphire lens while this split shot has the deep water polarized. thanks.

I am thinking of getting one also but is this better than the field jacket for everyday use? the field jacket I am looking at has the prism sapphire lens while this split shot has the deep water polarized. thanks.
The frames are quite different, as are the lenses. The deep water polarized is just that- polarized which is great for driving/water. Prizm sapphire is a great everyday lens.

Because we are referencing Amazon I’d order both abs just return whichever one you don’t prefer.

The frames are quite different, as are the lenses. The deep water polarized is just that- polarized which is great for driving/water. Prizm sapphire is a great everyday lens.

Because we are referencing Amazon I’d order both abs just return whichever one you don’t prefer.
thanks mate. appreciate it. I will try both.

Back