• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys on Amazon

Not good reviews.

76EC823A-6735-43E5-8048-A662D2632ED3.png

the nice thing with amazon is if you have prime it's free shipping and return. order them and if you think it's not genuine you can return right away. if it's legit then you can keep it. it's a win win situation.

the nice thing with amazon is if you have prime it's free shipping and return. order them and if you think it's not genuine you can return right away. if it's legit then you can keep it. it's a win win situation.
Yeah that’s what I was thinking. I googled the store and there is a black flag outfitters in TX that looks pretty legit. Not sure if it’s the same or not. But either way they should be here by Monday and We’ll see then

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. I googled the store and there is a black flag outfitters in TX that looks pretty legit. Not sure if it’s the same or not. But either way they should be here by Monday and We’ll see then
I ordered the same one and also ordered the field jacket but from a different reseller. I’ll let you know when I receive it. Previously I had ordered from black flag and they seems legit.

Black flag is legit. I have ordered through them before and it was all good.

I ordered the same one and also ordered the field jacket but from a different reseller. I’ll let you know when I receive it. Previously I had ordered from black flag and they seems legit.
Have you received yours yet? Got mine yesterday and they seem legit.

Thought I'd share my experience. I recently received a pair of Turbine Rotor DWP that was shipped and sold by Amazon. Upon opening the box I noticed a substantial amount of visible dust all over the glasses, looked to me like the type of dust left by paper towels.

Next I noticed a scratch on both sides of the frame.

Next I put them on and went outside and was very disappointed.

I suspect I received a returned product with a swapped fake lense.

They are the split shots. Sold from black flag outfitters. They say they are an authorized dealer and they are returnable. So I guess I’m going to take a chance and ask for y’all’s guidance if they are real. If they aren’t back they go.
@tyroper1 did you get yours? I just got mine from the same seller @ amazon today and it's legit. the only thing I am not so sure of is the case/pouch as it has the Elite Special Forces. I don't think this is the issued pouch for this, right? having this Elite Special Forces pouch, I might return this one for the sole purpose of this sunglasses having been returned previously. I would have kept it as I like the sunglasses. thanks.

IMG_6960.jpg

IMG_6962.jpg

Last edited:
@tyroper1 did you get yours? I just got mine from the same seller @ amazon today and it's legit. the only thing I am not so sure of is the case/pouch as it has the Elite Special Forces. I don't think this is the issued pouch for this, right? thanks.

View attachment 889971

View attachment 889972
@vmaniqui I think the bag is like that because they are part of the SI standard issue line. I found a bunch of them online and some people trying to buy the same cloth in this forum. I got mine yesterday and I believe they are legit.

Back