• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys On Dexter

stn51

I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!
i was watching dexter again tonight and i noticed at a crime scene masuka was wearing a pair of oakleys does anybody know what style they were they looked female but kinda cool if anybody can help i would appreciate it

i was watching dexter again tonight and i noticed at a crime scene masuka was wearing a pair of oakleys does anybody know what style they were they looked female but kinda cool if anybody can help i would appreciate it

Wasn't the Spike was it? If so this has been posted before. Pic would help as we don't have that series in the UK yet.

so i got my spike i might be a week behind but i got lucky today woohoo now the question is can you change the lenses

so i got my spike i might be a week behind but i got lucky today woohoo now the question is can you change the lenses

Yeah, I have never tried with mine but they have replacement lenses on the Vault website. Im sure its just the way most lifestyle frames are. Which ones did you get? I love mine but damn those suckers are heavy. Also FYI, my nosepeices melted on mine and the O store replaced them with I forgot which ones were similar. They dont sell the replacement ones made for the spike anymore. Maybe someone around here can answer this for me. Dont leave them in heat or in a car. I am not sure if thats what did mine in or it might have been constant wear.

Yeah, I have never tried with mine but they have replacement lenses on the Vault website. Im sure its just the way most lifestyle frames are. Which ones did you get? I love mine but damn those suckers are heavy. Also FYI, my nosepeices melted on mine and the O store replaced them with I forgot which ones were similar. They dont sell the replacement ones made for the spike anymore. Maybe someone around here can answer this for me. Dont leave them in heat or in a car. I am not sure if thats what did mine in or it might have been constant wear.

i got the matte black with grey i love them the vault has some lenses but i am a colored lens guy i dont really like the gradient or the grey

Mine didn't melt, but one busted. I had to get just a regular wireframe accessory kit. It had nosepieces, and the earsocks, which were useless, but the nose pieces did work however.

Back