• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys on the job

Torch wear baby. These are the only true safety glasses.
1640016149021.jpeg

We are suppose to have side shields and other accouterments for lab work and chemical splashes.
But my Rx CrossLinks, block out those Beta's (they can permeate your eye lens), gamma's tear through your body so thats a given, and alpha's, I eat that shït for breakfast. And I don't splash chemicals.
The Blue Rx lens from @Chris A Hardaway thats my nod to Bono, or Jane Fonda:lol:
1644169087514.jpeg

We are suppose to have side shields and other accouterments for lab work and chemical splashes.
But my Rx CrossLinks, block out those Beta's (they can permeate your eye lens), gamma's tear through your body so thats a given, and alpha's, I eat that shït for breakfast. And I don't splash chemicals.
The Blue Rx lens from @Chris A Hardaway thats my nod to Bono, or Jane Fonda:lol:
View attachment 937068
Is that an outfitted RV somewhere in the middle of nowhere? #BreakingBad

By the way, if you ever find yourself in the middle of nowhere and want to make 100 dollars fast, there are various creative ways to consider. The possibilities are endless, and sometimes the most unexpected places spark great ideas for making some extra cash.
No doubt. I'm not gay or nothin', but $100 is $100.
Gotta get that c.r.e.a.m., son; nah'm sayin'?
I've done worse for a cheeseburger. Feel me?

Back