• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley's or Fakley's? Also what model?

bigaudiofanatic

Oakley Beginner
Good morning everyone. I've been a long time Oakley fan and decided to add a new set to my collection. I bought these for $30 bucks off of Offer Up. I know they're an older model but I wasn't familiar with a lot of the missing logos and design. I'm wondering if I bought a set of fakes for a cheap enough price or a real set? Also wondering what the model is as I'd like to replace the lenses. I've included a link to the photos of the glasses.

Thank you for your time.

Oakley's - Google Drive

Good morning everyone. I've been a long time Oakley fan and decided to add a new set to my collection. I bought these for $30 bucks off of Offer Up. I know they're an older model but I wasn't familiar with a lot of the missing logos and design. I'm wondering if I bought a set of fakes for a cheap enough price or a real set? Also wondering what the model is as I'd like to replace the lenses. I've included a link to the photos of the glasses.

Thank you for your time.

Oakley's - Google Drive
Sorry bro, fake....

Sorry man. Welcome though, stay in here and wander around and learn for a bit and you'll be better at telling fakes...or at least asking before you drop the cash!
:(

Back