• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley's Spotted In Movies.

Anyone watching Terra Nova? I swear I saw one of the main guys, Shannon, wearing some racing jackets in the last episode.

Jennifer Aniston in Horrible Bosses....

Jennifer-Aniston-Oakley-Horrible-Bosses-21.jpg

Attachments

• Jennifer-Aniston-Oakley-Horrible-Bosses-21.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 328
  • Jennifer-Aniston-Oakley-Horrible-Bosses-21.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 324
I'm sorry...what? I drifted into fantasy land thinking of Sienna in GI Joe. Somehow I'm not as wowed by Cruise in clear lensed Jawbones as I was by the Romeo 1 in MI 2, go figure

I'm sorry...what? I drifted into fantasy land thinking of Sienna in GI Joe. Somehow I'm not as wowed by Cruise in clear lensed Jawbones as I was by the Romeo 1 in MI 2, go figure

I think they're Wind Jackets he has, not Jawbones, because they have the strap going round the back of the head.

I think they're Wind Jackets he has, not Jawbones, because they have the strap going round the back of the head.

You can buy the wind jacket kit and attach it to your split jacket. Essentially making it a wind jacket....

Oh I also remember when I was in San Francisco a few years ago, I got a free GI Joe poster from the Oakley Store of Sienna Miller, in her custom Nanowires!

And don't forget Christian Bale and his SI Boots in Terminator Salvation...
i really enjoyed Terminator Salvation. Badass with the SI assault boots. Christian Bale does a good John Conner!

Latest Posts

Back