• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley's Spotted In Movies.

Fast Five, the guards that go with The Rock were sporting some Flak Jackets I believe.

Burn Notice, in one of the seasons the bad guys were sporting Oakley's. Although Michael Weston wears The Oliver's People :(

Not a movie, but the American soldiers in COD: Modern Warfare 3 wear Oakley gloves.

e719f533-1.jpg

Not a movie, but the American soldiers in COD: Modern Warfare 3 wear Oakley gloves.

e719f533-1.jpg

And in Rainbow Six Vegas 2, the soldiers use the Assault boots. The icon is highly blurred out, but the design of the boot gives it away.

Just remembered: Mr. & Mrs. Smith - Some operators use Oakley goggles in the final fight scene.

There's an O Store in Transformers 1 (along with some gear in the beggining of the movie, I think).

Goggles in Fast and Furious (fourth one).

Wanted- Morgan Freeman's glasses were the gold Chisel 2.0

Seven Pounds- I think the watch he removes before he commits suicide is a Holeshot, the strap gave it away

Starship Troopers- The lab glasses during the highschool bug dissection were Oakleys (I think an older M frame) also there was an Oakley poster in that weird form of football they played.

Drive Angry- Nicholas Cage wore Black Fuel Cells

Also in the Youtube Channel Epic Mealtime one of them has the matte black Holbrook

Latest Posts

Back