• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys website

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
I tried logging in to Oakley - Men's & Women's Sunglasses, Goggles & Apparel today and i keep getting the error that my password is wrong. I select the option to change my password and get a message on the screen saying a link will be sent to my email momentarily. I know for a fact my password is correct but it still won't let me log in and I have not received the change password email.

any suggestions?
I would rather not make another account as this current one has my purchase history

The servers were rather busy yesterday. I was having trouble navigating around. I think it was due to the Friends and Family discount that you are able to use online this year. I suggest checking again later in the day.

The servers were rather busy yesterday. I was having trouble navigating around. I think it was due to the Friends and Family discount that you are able to use online this year. I suggest checking again later in the day.
Thanks. Still saying my password is wrong and have not received that email link to change my password. Not sure what oakleys definition of "momentarily" is.

All fixed. He was able to allow me to use my email that I had already registered but I had to sacrifice the order history. Something about new systems and stuff

Back