• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleyvault.com help

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking to get 2 pairs of sunglasses both in the same colour way but different glasses.

1st pair is polished gold tungsten iridium distress (female frame)

And

Polished gold tungsten iridium collected also a female frame

I have stuff to trade.

Some people reacted to this post.
Can you order directly form them? I added some stuff and went to the checkout and it let me input Australia as a billing and delivery address, didn't go through with the order though so not 100% sure but it certainly looked as though it would let me

Username Hidden said:
Can you order directly form them? I added some stuff and went to the checkout and it let me input Australia as a billing and delivery address, didn't go through with the order though so not 100% sure but it certainly looked as though it would let me
I wasn't sure, I've never tried I just assumed as I don't have a US address that it wouldn't allow me. I will try that and post back here if all else fails

EDIT: just checked, you can only send to a U.S. postal address although it seems to let you use billing info from our side the U.S.

Still after some help

Last edited:
Can you buy online and have it shipped to a US address? So the US-based person only has to handle the shipping to Australia? If so, I'd be willing to help out.

Username Hidden said:
Can you buy online and have it shipped to a US address? So the US-based person only has to handle the shipping to Australia? If so, I'd be willing to help out.
Thanks. I'm trying to offload some pairs I don't wear to get some funds together. I'll keep you in mind when that happens