• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyVault Has AU Red/Blue Fuel Cells And Holbrooks!

I mean just in general....Hmm i do want a pair but i shouldn't i'll just have to wait and see what the price is like in a month or 2.

I whish the vault was available in Europe.

Ditto for Australia. Oakley Aus are rubbish. When I compare prices on Oaks compared to U.S, it really puts just how much price gouging has been going on in Aus (not just glasses of course). There has been a huge drift in Australia from the public to go go online for purchasing vs bricks and mortar, so much so, that Retail groups have lobbied for extra taxes/tariffs. This met with a huge public backlash and a publicity disaster for the retailers advocating it. The problem is not just pricing however - it is also lack of choice. In Australia, we would get factory 2nds, inferior quality items compared to U.S. I've been buying from the States since the early 90's (skate gear) so I've long been aware of price differential, quality and choices available when shopping from the States/OS.

A bit of rant but I seriously could give two ****s for Aussie retailers. They need to lift their game or change the way they do business. Defenders of the status quo can null it. I've heard counter arguments, pleas to support local jobs/business falls on tin ears.

Back