• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakster - Part Of Collection Posted

Oakster

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Canada
Here's part 1 - just brought home a double, have a couple singles that I hope to get revamped shortly.

Long ways to go but I'm pretty happy with it so far - need to work on lighting.

Love the 1:16 cars - once all is said an done I hope to have a chunk of non-sunglasses displayed as well.

DSC04775.jpg
DSC04777.jpg
DSC04776.jpg

Attachments

• DSC04775.jpg
    DSC04775.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 257
  • DSC04777.jpg
    DSC04777.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 258
  • DSC04776.jpg
    DSC04776.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 222
I was wondering when you might let us sneak a peek at your collection. I see you have your Cannon displayed right where they need to be, next to the cars! Looks great!

Yeah - bought those cars with the intention of selling them... hasn't really worked out that way. I might still sell a couple but definitely have to keep the ones on the left as they match the shades perfectly. Are there ever posts for them on here? I have an opportunity to buy a couple 1:24's at a decent price - not sure if Oakley guys are looking for them.

Waiting on my Currency's to finish off the JC collection.

Couple decent frogs - the front ones are originals. Not a huge Frog guy - I like the stuff that was not intentionally collectible.

I buy up the 1:16 cars but not the 1:24, they just dont "pop" as much. I would hang on to them as the two you might sell are still available new very cheap.

GFRM - what would a fair price for them be? Curious if I got a decent deal.

For the 1:24 - what would be a good price for 2007 Scelzis?

Thanks

Back