• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trumps Un-Safe-Space Thread

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date

Are you....

• Happy?

Votes: 29 69.0%
  • Sad?

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Canadian?

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
So if they come to take your guns you will peacefully comply??
This is becoming very distorted. What exactly is the Republican Party taking away that the Constitution identifies as an inalienable right?

People are upset about things all the time. If the government abolished handguns I wouldn't be turning cars upside down and looting! It's ridiculous.

If one group or person acts outside of their jurisdiction that doesn't mean everyone has Carte Blanche to become lawless. Whose property are they destroying? Did Starbucks rig the presidency? I thought it was the Russians, Area 51 and that Frank dude who has three of everything.

This isn't 1776 and no one is coming to my house in a brown shirt telling me and my family we have to all get on a train to go to a camp somewhere.

This happenned at recently as WW2 with Japanese internment camps. Not saying it wasn't necessary as we were at war but it happened to USA citizens. While maybe you don't have to worry about people coming to your door because you are a certain ethnicity it could still happen.

I know for damn sure if someone came to my house asking for my guns I would be willing to raise all kinds hell.

This happenned at recently as WW2 with Japanese internment camps. Not saying it wasn't necessary as we were at war but it happened to USA citizens. While maybe you don't have to worry about people coming to your door because you are a certain ethnicity it could still happen.

I know for damn sure if someone came to my house asking for my guns I would be willing to raise all kinds hell.
I'm not arguing that. Many people of different races were placed in containment during the attack of Pearl Harbor. They weren't even Japanese.

My point remains. If you don't like the Republican Party don't burn my car or break my shop windows. It's senseless violence and it further divides you from the ones you hope to persuade.

Latest Posts

Back