• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trumps Un-Safe-Space Thread

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date

Are you....

• Happy?

Votes: 29 69.0%
  • Sad?

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Canadian?

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
These are issues that our federal government shouldnt influence one way or another.

Climate change is a worldy issue and shouldnt be the reaponsibility of our federal tax money. (Im not denying it exists)

LGBT isnt a federal issue either. We live in a democracy and it should be handled on a state level. If the people of North Carolina vote that you cant piss in whatever bathroom you want than thats their right.

Birth Control is touchy, but I will say this about it:
Our Constitution is based off 3 main things... Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. "Life" is listed first for a reason. Many of us dont want to live in a society where you can get pregnant and kill your child as many times as you want.

Abortion for rape/to save moms life is a different story, and extremely rare. But if you think its heartless for people to love children and want to protect the sanctity of their innocence, than I think you would need a lesson in human rights.

Nicely said

climate chance is a worldly issue but you need countries to fight the effects . Especially the industrial ized nations that created it. Just saying it's a worldly issue doesn't make it go away.. planned parenthood provides birth control to ladies so they don't have to have abortions. ( trump adm. is trying to shut them down) how is that going to prevent abortions?? It's going to create more situations where young women have to rely on abortion !

This thread turned ****ty and uninteresting pretty quick

These arguments will always be out there. We should enjoy our time in here.

I think it's all about run out. No need to keep any kind of debate or political hotbuttons around here, sullies up the waters and makes my M Frames all fogged up.

Tiresome, as the debate has raged for too long and left too many people divided without common ground.

Can we get some Biden memes up in this &*$@%?

Just because you don't like a good riot doesn't mean the rest of us can't smash some glass. Lol
I love me a good riot. But why smash glass when we can have way more fun bashing skulls and teeth in and breaking bones? That's true fun :)

Time for protesters to and get a job, and for the far left to get over it and stop crying. Made me LMAO when Trump got elected and Cornell University and other well known schools were offering Post Election councelling for students who were traumatized by Trump having won. Seriously? What a generation of weak a$$ softies that we have coming behind us. As comedian George Carlin used to say, I present to you the "Pussification of America"

This is so true! The college I attend has been sending out emails to all students letting us know counselors are on standby 24-7 if we need them to overcome our emotional distress at the presidential stuff. FML! Really? If some of those whiny kids had a clue what it was like to work for a living, they might actually have something to stress about. I work full time and I got to college full time. I make great money but I didn't get there by being a whiny little sh!t and I am going to college to better my position still! Rioting and destroying things will not get your point across. I say if you want to throw a tantrum like a two year old then I am going to treat you like a two year old. Get these babies some bottles, binkies, and blankies cause it's gonna be a long four years for them! Grow the f@ck up! The majority have spoken and we aren't going to sit back and take the bullshit anymore. We want better things for our country, that is why we have Trump as POTUS now instead of some lying b!tch who thinks she is above the law!!!

Latest Posts

Back