• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trumps Un-Safe-Space Thread

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date

Are you....

• Happy?

Votes: 29 69.0%
  • Sad?

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Canadian?

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
This is so true! The college I attend has been sending out emails to all students letting us know counselors are on standby 24-7 if we need them to overcome our emotional distress at the presidential stuff. FML! Really? If some of those whiny kids had a clue what it was like to work for a living, they might actually have something to stress about. I work full time and I got to college full time. I make great money but I didn't get there by being a whiny little sh!t and I am going to college to better my position still! Rioting and destroying things will not get your point across. I say if you want to throw a tantrum like a two year old then I am going to treat you like a two year old. Get these babies some bottles, binkies, and blankies cause it's gonna be a long four years for them! Grow the f@ck up! The majority have spoken and we aren't going to sit back and take the bullshit anymore. We want better things for our country, that is why we have Trump as POTUS now instead of some lying b!tch who thinks she is above the law!!!
A few questions...

First are the binkies and blankies serialized? I'm looking for #454
Second I like Potus and Flotus. Not so much hummus or Dumb and Dumass!

By the way I'm not the grammar police but I believe you spelled Franks name wrong. It's not FML it's FMJ,

Let me know when you're in Jersey. We can take a ride to several campuses around the area and pass out some Huggies diapers for all the snowfakes

This is so true! The college I attend has been sending out emails to all students letting us know counselors are on standby 24-7 if we need them to overcome our emotional distress at the presidential stuff. FML! Really? If some of those whiny kids had a clue what it was like to work for a living, they might actually have something to stress about. I work full time and I got to college full time. I make great money but I didn't get there by being a whiny little sh!t and I am going to college to better my position still! Rioting and destroying things will not get your point across. I say if you want to throw a tantrum like a two year old then I am going to treat you like a two year old. Get these babies some bottles, binkies, and blankies cause it's gonna be a long four years for them! Grow the f@ck up! The majority have spoken and we aren't going to sit back and take the bullshit anymore. We want better things for our country, that is why we have Trump as POTUS now instead of some lying b!tch who thinks she is above the law!!!
Make a call every day at 3 am for a counselor.

Every. Day.

That dufus tried to send 221 million the the palestines geeez for what? He wants to send more tax payers money GOOD THING HE IS GONE.
Also i would like to congratulate and thank canada for being nice, finally they are going to absorb them refugees thanks a lot WE are sharing the wealth.

That dufus tried to send 221 million the the palestines geeez for what? He wants to send more tax payers money GOOD THING HE IS GONE.
Also i would like to congratulate and thank canada for being nice, finally they are going to absorb them refugees thanks a lot WE are sharing the wealth.
Would $221,000,000 help our homeless here in the states? What are they getting?

Would $221,000,000 help our homeless here in the states? What are they getting?
Seriously this is AMERICA you shouldn't be homeless, being homeless is a choice. 221 mil is tax payers money politicians don't think that coz the money is not theirs. Ask this these clowns make a lot
Why would they not donate atleast 10 mil of their pocket money to that country 1mil from obama???? They wont. All these clowns do is spend, atleast you ain't paying trump for being president.

These protesters are all young, unemployed, child-less liberals who have nothing better to do. They dont even know why theyre marching or what the bill actually says.

I was gonna say that hahahahha most are un employed and got nothing to do, but bitch around lol.

Given that this ban wouldn't have helped prevent 9/11 I don't see your point...
It might not, but its a statement that what's count.
AMERICA is the champion of the world and its about time we act like it.
Change requires criticism and we are seeing, and if it will benefit us (i hope in general) i am all for it.

Back