• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Obviously Fake

Actually pictures of the legit item, and as @the_owl mentioned about the right price. this release does have the comically fake-looking print in the stems though. You would think for the price of these, they would at least engrave the markings instead of painting them on.

What makes you think theyre fake? Looks pretty legit, and the price is about twice what Id pay for that turd
Well the Price for starters

I should for ****s and giggles order a pair and put them beside my originals and see the difference

I should for ****s and giggles order a pair and put them beside my originals and see the difference
That's actually the going price for these. they were a bit of a dud, but not uncommon for xmetals. even the originals dropped in value along with popularity and general acceptance. I remember buying brand new Juliets from Oakley stores with Friend and family discounts before they were completely discontinued. I only with I made it to parking lot sales when HQ had them, supposedly mars were around $50.

The price can't be the indicator that it is fake. It actually makes it more legit than fake. I personally wouldn't pay more than $125 for it and that is just me though.

How about posting a picture of "your original" and point the differences with the pics of the listing?

Back