• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold OCP 80's Green Swirl

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

SPF

Selling my 80's Green Neon with Sapphire Iridium lenses. Lenses are 8/10 in my opinion, they aren't old but went in another pair very tightly and scuffed the edge, see photos. Frame is 10/10, arms are still snappy and tight, no scratches.

$80 shipped, Zelle or USPS MO, established members can pay upon delivery or half and half to feel safer about it.

IMG_0451.jpg
IMG_0450.jpg
IMG_0449.jpg
IMG_0448.jpg
IMG_0447.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
ok, now these are sweet! man! i aint got a big budget for shades though this month haha

Username Hidden said:
ok, now these are sweet! man! i aint got a big budget for shades though this month haha
Make an offer! Zelle or MO.

That is one of the nicest frogskins I’ve seen. I guess the shipping to the Netherlands will be high?

Username Hidden said:
That is one of the nicest frogskins I’ve seen. I guess the shipping to the Netherlands will be high?
Probably quite a bit, payment would be an issue too.

good point, I see it’s not possible to use those payment methods from Holland. Better luck next time

Username Hidden said:
good point, I see it’s not possible to use those payment methods from Holland. Better luck next time
Only thing I know to do is put it on ebay for you. I don’t mind losing the fees so long as you pay shipping. Or I’ll give you a deal if there’s more that you want. I’m posting more stuff in the coming days.

I’m easy to work with, not looking to gouge anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.