• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale OCP All matte black frame, Union Jacks (SOLD), 4 Legged (x3), and SW Frogs *PRICES LOWERED*

U

Username Hidden

Hi Everyone,

I have some frogs I'm looking to pass onto someone that will use them, since they have just been sitting in the cases for a long time. The glasses are in various conditions from never worn to having a few scratches, so please see below for more info. I used to work for Oakley, so I can vouch and say I've taken really good care of these glasses, but sometimes scratches are inevitable.

I'm looking to move these, so please feel free to give me a reasonable offer if you're interested. Prices are in USD and shipping is extra since I live in Canada. Paypal fees included. Will be shipped with tracking, insurance, etc. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions.

PRICES LOWERED

1) All matte black frame, story is while I worked at Oakley they made these by mistake and were never supposed to be made. See below for more info. Currently with emerald lenses. Never really worn 9.5/10 LNIB, SOLD
2) Union Jacks, 10/10 BNIB. Have been in box since purchased. SOLD
3) 4 Legged Matte turquoise / white. Not worn much, 9/10 LNIB. $75USD (Missing Pink Bag)
4) 4 Legged Matte grey / purple. Worn more, no box or pink bag but new lenses, 7/10. $50USD
5) 4 Legged Matte Blue / grey. Worn more, missing blue legs and box / pink bag. 7/10. $40USD
6) SW series frogs polished black / 24k. Worn a decent amount, small knick on lens that doesn't ever bother me while wearing box plus black bag. 7/10 SOLD

I have a CF hard case, acid yellow, or red square O hard cases that I can add to a purchase for an extra $7 USD if you buy a pair

Please let me know if you would like more picture than what is posted. Thanks for checking it out!!

unnamed-3.jpg
unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg
unnamed-1.jpg
unnamed-4.jpg
unnamed-2.jpg
unnamed-5.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Nice classic pairs!

Are you more into X Metals or something?

(Rules also state that PP fees must be included in the price)

I had no idea the stealth frogs were an error..I think I'll hang onto mine.. great information thank you.

Yeah lex is right. Just remove that statement and put it into your price. Good one on that stealth again..man. I like that it's cooler now.

Username Hidden said:
Nice classic pairs!

Are you more into X Metals or something?

(Rules also state that PP fees must be included in the price)

I just have kept a couple pairs that I wear daily, a little more understated. Was never really into X metals.

Edit: Changed prices

Username Hidden said:
I had no idea the stealth frogs were an error..I think I'll hang onto mine.. great information thank you.
Some eBay seller (from SoCal) had a STACK of em a few years ago when i started collecting ... they were incredibly cheap ... i think they all sold because they prices have adjusted for rarity and novelty

Username Hidden said:
Some eBay seller (from SoCal) had a STACK of em a few years ago when i started collecting ... they were incredibly cheap ... i think they all sold because they prices have adjusted for rarity and novelty

Interesting for sure, maybe someone else knows? That was just what I was told at the time by my staff, unsure if that is actually correct.

They were originally an error and were pulled as soon as it was noticed. Still hundreds got out. Everyone was freaking out about how cool there were and they were very hard to get . But after oakley figured out how much everyone like them they began producing them on purpose. There is 1000s of the out there. And ocp so no sku. Not a rare frame anymore.

Update: Union Jacks sold!!

To the top. Some interest in the 4 legged