• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale OCP All matte black frame, Union Jacks (SOLD), 4 Legged (x3), and SW Frogs *PRICES LOWERED*

Username Hidden said:
They were originally an error and were pulled as soon as it was noticed. Still hundreds got out. Everyone was freaking out about how cool there were and they were very hard to get . But after oakley figured out how much everyone like them they began producing them on purpose. There is 1000s of the out there. And ocp so no sku. Not a rare frame anymore.

I think they are still somewhat more rare. They released the all matte black Covert series that has a sku. The OCP error frames do not have skus. And I don't think there are 1000s of them out there. They released in 2011/2012, to certain stores with the frogskins OCP program, typically 3-6 frames a store. There was the one initial shipment, and then they were fixed after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I think they are still somewhat more rare. They released the all matte black Covert series that has a sku. The OCP error frames do not have skus. And I don't think there are 1000s of them out there. They released in 2011/2012, to certain stores with the frogskins OCP program, typically 3-6 frames a store. There was the one initial shipment, and then they were fixed after.

It's odd with that frame. I picked mine up for a decent price last year not even realizing what they were. I believe they were even advertised as a covert. When they came with a clear frog box and a OCP sticker I was confused. Thanks for the information on this pair. I actually wear my covert pair to save the OCP one.

It also came missing lenses. Black polar worked the best I think

Username Hidden said:
It's odd with that frame. I picked mine up for a decent price last year not even realizing what they were. I believe they were even advertised as a covert. When they came with a clear frog box and a OCP sticker I was confused. Thanks for the information on this pair. I actually wear my covert pair to save the OCP one.

Yea brother. You also see them coupled with Jade a lot because Jade OCP lenses very first released alongside the mistake black pairs. This was the time when emerald still ruled and jade lenses were really only seen exclusively in collab pairs.

Username Hidden said:
Yea brother. You also see them coupled with Jade a lot because Jade OCP lenses very first released alongside the mistake black pairs. This was the time when emerald still ruled and jade lenses were really only seen exclusively in collab pairs.

I like the information dude. I really do. Lots of those cool iridium regulars they use now we're only available in limited colabs. That's why the first revert was so popular. Blue iridium was a very new thing. Now they pUT ice and blue all over the place. Sapphire took them over now too.

Update:

Matte black and SW frogs sold!

Found pink bag for the matte turquoise!! Send me offers

To the top - lowered remaining prices, would still like to move these

Username Hidden said:
I had no idea the stealth frogs were an error..I think I'll hang onto mine.. great information thank you.
They were but they aren't worth anything as they are easily replicated

Username Hidden said:
They were but they aren't worth anything as they are easily replicated
Covert?