• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OCP Frogskins

jonoyong

Inside Outlaw.
Premium Member
Singapore
hey guys, some info has come my way, and after getting approval from the source, i have been given the green light to share this with you guys.

Oakley Custom Program (OCP) Frogskins are coming.

in the near future. before you guys know it. =)

here's the impt stuff that will make all the difference:

Frames: Matte Black, Polished Black, Clear, White (Polished/Matte?), Rootbeer (Polished/Matte?), Crystal Black

Lenses: Black Iridium, Fire Iridium, Ice Iridium, Grey, Bronze, Violet, and wait for it.....Jade Irdium.

the info given to me is from a solid source, so i trust what was shared with me, and since i got the go-ahead, i'm sharing it with the community here.

They will be in-stores only, and not available online thru the website. and i have no idea abt price ranges.

with that said...i need help to get a pair! Jade baby!

\m/

I suggest we all keep this info in THIS FORUM! As Jono said he was given permission and decided to share it here so let's not ruin it by spreading it everywhere and get a GoldBrook hype...

OCP stands for Oakley Custom Program

It's funny that you all tried to ignore the color frames I said would be in it and that's exactly what they are

Here is a question...will you be able to just purchase a lens? Say a black iridium, if I brought in my own frame or do you have to buy a whole new pair?

Here is a question...will you be able to just purchase a lens? Say a black iridium, if I brought in my own frame or do you have to buy a whole new pair?

from what i heard Boss, lenses would be available for purchase by themselves. =) fingers crossed that it's true.

I suggest we all keep this info in THIS FORUM! As Jono said he was given permission and decided to share it here so let's not ruin it by spreading it everywhere and get a GoldBrook hype...

OCP stands for Oakley Custom Program

It's funny that you all tried to ignore the color frames I said would be in it and that's exactly what they are

gonna be pretty tough keeping it within the forum though. but worth a shot. ha!

So if you can just buy lenses then you can just buy frames too? Lenses seems to be the larger cost of the whole sunglasses so if I can just get some frames cheap that would be good.

Other than a matte white or matte rootbeer (which I hope will be options), there's nothing here for me to get too excited about, it's all frame/lens combos I can put together now from what I already own. Is the Jade iridium the same that will be released with the upcoming Acids Tortoise Frogskins? I thought that was being described as Emerald?

We can buy separately? That'd be great, so many great lenses with frames I don't like (Blacklight Pink/24K) and too many good frames cheap with gray lenses.